GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EXTENDED WARRANTY
UNIQA Insurance Company, hereinafter referred to as insurer, under these General Terms, insures movable property owned by natural or legal persons hereinafter referred to as insurer / insured.
I. SUBJECT MATTER OF INSURANCE
1. These General Terms and Conditions insure home electrical appliances and electronic equipment, hereinafter referred to as products, which are not used for business purposes, are not intended for resale and for which a commercial guarantee is provided.
II. INSURANCE COVERAGE
2. For this insurance, the insurer shall cover the total loss or partial damage of the insured property, hereinafter referred to as damage, as a result of sudden and unforeseen accidental damage as a result of a material defect or a manufacturing defect.
3. The insurer shall indemnify the insurer / insured up to the amount of the insurance amount (limit) specified in the insurance policy for the costs of parts, labor, transport and additional costs incurred for repairing the insured property or for the costs of replacing that property, which expenses are the result of damage to the insured property that occurred during the term of the insurance. The insurer will only cover repair costs carried out by an authorized repairer who has been assigned and / or approved to have the product repaired.
III. GENERAL EXCEPTIONS
4. The Insurer shall not cover damages under these General Terms:
4.1. property worth up to BGN 50 or over BGN 5,000;
4.2. of property intended for resale or production.
4.3. wholly or partly covered by the manufacturer, seller, endorsement, commercial warranty or other manufacturer's insurance;
4.4. occurred before the delivery of the product;
4.5. caused as a result of and / or during transportation, delivery, installation and / or assembly of the product;
4.6. accessories and consumables for the product, such as remote controls, plugs, fuses, batteries, bulbs, lamps, filters, attachments, belts, toner, belts, drums, tapes and the like;
4.7. depreciation due to normal use of the product;
4.8. as a result of gradual damage (due to rust, corrosion, damage from microorganisms, fungal formations, molds, insects and rodents, processes of slow deformation and destruction, discoloration, gloss, damage from light effects) and surface damage (such as scratching, dirt, impact dents, scratches, broken glass, etc.) that do not interfere with the functioning of the product;
4.9. caused by or as a result of changes made by the insurer / insurer; use which is inappropriate for the intended purpose of the product or in violation of the instructions of use provided by the manufacturer or seller (including use of consumables and / or accessories other than recommended);
4.10. arising out of or from: repair performed by an unauthorized person; theft, robbery and incident, including negligence; shock, corrosion, battery leakage; fire, explosion, lightning, natural disasters; damage caused by animals or insects; problems with signal reception and transmission; computer virus and / or software, or replacement of parts of the product; product modifications;
4.11. arising from electrical damage or malfunction caused by electrical outages, overvoltages, power failures, or damage to telecommunication or satellite systems and the like;
4.12. caused by or as a result of enemy invasion, war (declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, uprising, military coup, usurpation of power, terrorism, strike, lockout;
4.13. as a result of a nuclear reaction, ionizing radiation or radioactive contamination from nuclear fuel or from waste resulting from its degradation;
4.14. as a result of deliberate acts, negligence or negligence on the part of the insurer (s) and / or members of his or her family and / or persons living with him / her in the same household;
4.15. as a result of deliberate acts or gross negligence on the part of the insurer / insurer or his relatives;
4.16. as a result of software replacement;
4.17. resulting from or from the replacement of consumables or accessories / accessories;
4.18. incurred as a result of or from regular maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments, removal and / or dismantling of the insured property, as well as expenses incurred in the absence of a malfunction of the insured property;
4.19. products which the manufacturer withdraws from the market due to a defect in the whole series and in which the cost of repair and associated costs is at the expense of the manufacturer of the equipment;
4.20. on LCD displays due to burned pixels, provided that there are less than 6 damaged or broken pixels.
5. This insurance does not cover lost benefits and / or indirect damages and / or costs that
- The insurer - in the cases provided for in the Insurance Code.
- Insured - if it is the owner of the insured property.